About Me

My Photo
Bella Rae
I'm just a girl who happens to have a passion for beauty and fashion. I love incorporating high end fashion into an affordable alternative.
View my complete profile

Blog Nation Badge

Blogs for Women
Wednesday 11 April 2012
Welcome, 

My blog is going to be based on beauty and fashion providing a place to come to gain access to all the latest trends and themes (there seem to be so many its sometimes hard to keep on top of it all!). I will be inspired by run way designer and high end shops, however I aim to recreate the looks using cheaper alternatives, that can be achieved by anyone and everyone regardless of budget.  

I'd like to say a huge welcome to anyone who comes across my site, and although its pretty bare at the moment, followers would be great so I can build some form of community on this interweb ;) 

xoxo

0 comments: